Connected Car Project Lead
UK / Hybrid,
Monday 16th January 2023APPLY NOW
Our Ref: 43297
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Connected Car Project Lead as part of our ER&D Team based out of our EIDC Offices in Warwick, UK.
Our Engineering Research and Development department (ER&D) is a fast growing function within Tata Technologies Limited that is assembled to work on exciting projects globally for multiple customers. It comprises highly specialised engineers across Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Heavy Machinery.
Full vehicle development for an OEM based in Far East. This opportunity, the environment and culture you will be working in will be a significant steppingstone in your engineering career, something you will take great pride in and a point of reflection in later life. Travel to Vietnam, US and EU available as part of the role, but not essential.
Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an end-to-end timing/integration plan for Connected Car components.
- Responsible for planning and managing the feature/service implementation across Connected Car Ecosystem.
- Reporting of project status and acquiring key information from different partners/suppliers/vendors.
- Analysing and solving complex problems using various tools and techniques, definition, logging and tracking of actions required to solve/overcome problems.
- Collect, manage, and analyse data to produce reports/presentations as appropriate.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in delivering Electrical or Electronics systems, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing.
- Experience in vehicle-level system integration in terms of hardware and software. Knowledge of automotive development processes, including Software development processes and managing supplier deliveries into a project.
- Internal: Develop relationships with the design, marketing, and vehicle engineering teams to ensure efficient and effective delivery of your systems and components.
- External: Develop relationships with your key suppliers to manage your deliveries effectively.
In return for bringing your expertise to our business we offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme – We match employee contribution up to 5% of salary
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Tata Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme - up to 20% of new JLR vehicles
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance
- Health Shield – Private Health Cash Plan
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Engineering a better world.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.