EV Truck Product Manager
Monday 16th January 2023APPLY NOW
Our Ref: 43291
Job Profile Summary
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer-centric and energized Product Manager who's eager to contribute to build and scale successful EV businesses globally.
The “Truck Charging” Product Manager will be responsible for the truck charging roadmap definition for our B2B and also B2C customers and roll out of products & services across our global markets. The role will be working closely with our OTG and Fleet teams with a clear focus on CX differentiation, commercial viability, and technical feasibility. The Truck Charging Product Manager will be closely interlinked with the Global Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and Governance approach.
A great opportunity to define the Product roadmap for Electrification core products, align and balance with the respective Go To Market strategy and deliver the committed digital products to ensure business strategy is met. Solutions include coordination of dependencies as well as synergies across Electrification Products and associated partners.
- Create and define the customer journey, KPIs as well as competitor analysis
- Continuous enhancement of operating model and product roadmap including management of business development opportunities that arise during that period, prioritizing commercial commitments and supporting innovation PoCs
- Orchestrate the Truck implementation with all involved teams: electrification development arm (I&E), the central electrification hub, customer value proposition and digital experts as needed, as well as by CVP&E in terms of Products owners
- Manage financial interfaces and P&L within the Truck electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment. Contribute to ATN and EFM preparation
What we need from you!
To be successful in this role, you'll already be an experienced Product Owner with Agile / Scrum / BA qualifications or accreditation.
Must haves include experience in leading scrum teams and developing digital products/software solutions, automotive or EV charging domain
Building, running and communicating product backlog and roadmaps is crucial.
We’re looking for experience of leading consumer facing hardware/software products, including gathering customer feedback and go to market strategy
- Specialist in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
We want someone who is confident working directly with technical leads, development teams and subject matter authorities and has experience leading and facilitating product test/QA e.g. UAT.
Ability to work in a ‘start-up’ environment, where processes may not be fully defined/refined is important.
Interaction with multiple functions, partners and 3rd party suppliers within an organisation to delivery goals will be your mainstay.
With a consistent track record of performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources and meeting challenging deadlines
As a self-starter with drive and motivation, an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team, you'll love bringing colleagues with you on a journey
- Positive personality, with energetic leadership style and strong resilience
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution
Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At bp pulse, we are growing our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. You will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
bp pulse operates a 60%, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds! You can expect up to 20% travel as part of this role.
Please apply with an English language cv.
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing?and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment?to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.